The Gateway Pundit reported back on March 21st that based on the data at that time the coronavirus had reacted negatively to heat. This indicates the virus would behave like strains of the flu and die out in the summer months.
We added more to this yesterday and today we have additional information to support this claim.
In a post on March 21st we reported that there were a number of anomalies with the data related to the China coronavirus. We listed the following observations:
1. The current charts (by entities like John Hopkins) were not helpful as they instill fear and are not relevant
2. On a per capita basis the numbers are less concerning
3. The China coronavirus is spreading but probably not accelerating
4. The coronavirus will decline no matter what the media says
5. You have a low probability of becoming severely ill with the coronavirus
6. The deadly virus will likely burn off in the summer like other viruses
7. As we have noted, children and teens are less affected
8. The fatality rate is declining (the demoninator is rising
One key observation is that the virus will likely burn off in the summer like other viruses: